REDKEN DRY SHAMPOO PASTE 05
Dry Shampoo Paste 05 is half dry shampoo, half styling paste. Expect the freshness of a dry shampoo, but with a mild, reworkable hold.
- Absorbs oil and impurities
- Creates undone texture and root lift
- Allows you to style & style again
HOW TO USE
Work a small amount onto fingertips and apply at the roots and through the mid-lengths. Can be used on damp or dry hair.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION/END BENEFIT OF A DRY SHAMPOO PASTE?
- Dry Shampoo Paste 05 gives you all the great benefits of a traditional dry shampoo; i.e. oil absorption, refreshes/extends style, while also providing hair with styling benefits like reworkable hold, separation, added grip and lift. This 2-in-1 styler is sure to take your styling routine to the next level, making it easy to achieve undone, effortless looking styles.
DO I NEED TO APPLY DRY SHAMPOO PASTE ON DIRTY HAIR?
- No! Acheive "I Woke Up Like This" hair even if you've just washed it. Re-layer Dry Shampoo Paste 05 over and over again without the oily effect or residue of a traditional styling cream.
- For these styling benefits, massage product in your hands and apply through hair for texture where desired.
WHEN SHOULD I USE DRY SHAMPOO PASTE VS. DRY SHAMPOO POWDER?
- Think about it from a makeup perspective. Do you prefer a loose powder or compact pressed powder foundation? Dry Shampoo Paste 05 is like your compact, pressed powder while Dry Shampoo Powder 02 is like your loose powder.
- Both products absorb oils at the root to refresh hair, but Dry Shampoo Paste 05 has a higher hold level that provides hair with reworkable grip and separation. It's better for shorter hairstyles to create undone texture from the root to end or longer styles like braids, that need some extra boost at the roots.
- Dry Shampoo Powder 02 gives less hold to help achieve more bouncy, airy hairstyles.
For even more styling ideas using Redken Dry Texture line, check out Jenny Strebe's how to video on creating the double bubble pony using Dry Texture!